The Sugar-Free Fudge Pops You’ll Always Want In Your Freezer
Are you trying to cut down on your sugar intake but still crave something sweet? You’re not alone! Many of us struggle to resist the temptation of sugary treats, but the good news is that there are alternatives available that can satisfy your sweet tooth without the added sugar.
Reducing sugar intake is important for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Eating too much sugar can lead to weight gain, tooth decay, and other health problems. However, that doesn’t mean you have to give up all desserts. There are plenty of ways to enjoy sweet treats while still being mindful of your sugar intake.
One such dessert is sugar-free fudge pops. These popsicles are a perfect treat for a hot summer day or any time you want something sweet. And the best part? They’re easy to make at home!
These sugar-free fudge pops are a great alternative to traditional fudgesicles. They’re creamy, chocolatey, and sweet without the added sugar. Give them a try and enjoy a sweet treat without the added sugar!
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup alternative sugar sweetener (such as erythritol or stevia)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a saucepan, combine the coconut milk, cocoa powder, alternative sugar sweetener, vanilla extract, and salt. Heat over medium heat, whisking constantly, until the mixture is smooth and the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze the popsicles for at least 4 hours or until they are completely frozen.
- When you are ready to enjoy the popsicles, run the molds under warm water for a few seconds to loosen them from the molds.
Good food brings people together. So do good emails.