- 4 ounces black tea kombucha (Mombucha or another brand)
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried pineapple
- 1 tablespoon shredded toasted coconut
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped vanilla bean, including pods and seeds
- 4 ounces rye whiskey
- 8 ounces club soda
- 4 orange twists, for garnish
- Make the black vanilla kombucha mix: In a jar, combine the pineapple, coconut and vanilla bean with the black tea kombucha. Let steep for 10 minutes (or longer to taste). Strain out the solid ingredients.
- Make the cocktails: For each cocktail, fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Then add 1 ounce infused kombucha and 1 ounce whiskey. Shake well and strain into couple or other cocktail glasses. Top off with 2 ounces club soda. Garnish with the orange twists and serve.