Skip to content
- 1 cup yellow lentils
- 1 large scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 large apple, thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. raw almonds
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- Juice of 1 large orange
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Cook the lentils according to the package directions. Transfer the lentils to a large serving platter. Top with the scallion, apple, bell pepper, onion, almonds, dill and basil.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, olive oil, sea salt and pepper and mix to combine. Drizzle over the lentil mixture and serve immediately.