Super-quick and easy dairy-free fat bombs, these rollups make a great party food or an easy appetizer.
Calories: 71 | Fat: 4.2 g | Protein: 5.6 g | Sodium: 568 mg | Fiber: 1.6 g | Carbohydrates: 2.1 g | Net Carbohydrates: 0.5 g | Sugar: 0.1 g
Excerpted from Keto Snacks: From Sweet and Savory Fat Bombs to Pizza Bites and Jalapeño Poppers, 100 Low-Carb Snacks for Every Craving by Lindsay Boyers, CHNC, Copyright © 2018 Adams Media, a division of Simon and Schuster. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved. Photographs by James Stefiuk.
- 1⁄2 medium avocado, peeled and pitted (about 3 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 (1-ounce) slices smoked salmon (lox)
- In a small bowl, combine avocado, lemon juice, and salt; mash with a fork.
- Spread 1/3 avocado mixture evenly on top of each salmon slice. Roll slices into individual rolls and secure with a toothpick.
- Serve immediately.