Skip to content
- 1 ½ cups amaranth flour
- 1 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 24 whole pecans plus ½ cup sliced pecans
- 1/3 cup honey, plus more for drizzling
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place all ingredients except the whole pecans in a stand mixer and mix on medium speed until all ingredients are fully incorporated, about 1 minute.
- On a nonstick baking sheet, roll out quarter-sized cookies, flatten, and press a pecan in the center of each one. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle with honey and let cool.