Skip to content
- 1 cup millet
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1 large apple, diced
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 large scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. cashews
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Cook the millet according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the two eggs and cover. Cook for 5 minutes or until the eggs are no longer runny.
- In a large bowl, combine the millet, eggs, apple, arugula, scallion, cashews, red onion and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Mix to combine then drizzle over the millet mixture and serve immediately.