Skip to content
- 4 c. organic rolled oats
- 1/2 c. organic steel cut oats
- 2 c. chopped, mixed raw nuts
- 1 c. toasted and salted shelled sunflower seeds (or use raw shelled sunflower seeds and add 1/2 tsp. sea salt)
- 1 handful flaxseeds
- 1 handful shredded coconut
- 1/2 c. organic coconut oil
- 1/2 c. raw honey
- Combine all dry ingredients, then stir in oil and honey.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 300° F, mixing every 15 minutes until lightly browned, approximately 30-40 minutes total.
- Important: The granola will not be dry when it's done baking! It will be moist and sticky. It will dry rapidly as it cools.
- Optional: add 1 c. dried fruit, such as raisins or chopped dates, when granola is cool.