Skip to content
- 1 C chickpea/garbanzo bean flour
- 1 TSP baking powder
- 2 TBSP nutritional yeast
- 1 C water
- 1 TSP olive oil
- 1 C kale, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, add chickpea flour, nutritional yeast, baking powder, water, olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- Add onions and kale. Mix.
- On a stove-top, heat a nonstick pan to medium-low heat. Ladle the batter into the pan 1 cup at a time.
- Cook until the edges become golden, flip gently and cook through.
- Serve warm with your favorite vegetables or salad.