Recipe reprinted with permission from Super Woman Rx by Tasneem Bhatia MD.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
- 1⁄4 cup cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats or granola
- 1⁄4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, stir together the almond butter and honey.
- Add the chia seeds, cacao powder, vanilla, and rolled oats or granola. Mix well.
- Roll into 8 small balls. (Use a melon scooper to make even portions, if you like.)
- Press the chocolate chips into the balls.
- Cover and keep in the refrigerator.