Skip to content
This recipe was originally published on TheWholeJourney.com.
- ½ cup walnut pieces
- 1 bunch dandelion greens
- 1 bunch mustard greens
- 1 bunch collard greens
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- sea salt to taste
- Toast the walnuts in a 350-degree oven until they release a fragrant odor, about 5-10 minutes.
- Wash the greens and remove any coarse stems especially from collards and mustard greens.
- Bring 3 inches of salted water to a boil.
- Add the greens and boil for 5 minutes uncovered. Drain the greens and lay on a flat surface to cool; chop.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring so the garlic does not burn. Add greens, walnuts, and salt to taste. Cook until greens are heated through.