Consider this creamy chia pudding your new favorite breakfast. It has just the right amount of sweetness from a touch of maple syrup, plus rich vanilla flavor to hit the sweet spot without giving you a sugar rush first thing. Plus it’s good for your gut thanks to the addition of youtheory’s Spore Probiotic Powder and fiber-rich chia seeds.
And because it comes together in minutes, and with just a few wholesome ingredients, you can whip up a batch any time. Did we mention it’s 100% plant-based?
Keep this probiotic vanilla chia seed pudding on hand for snacks or breakfast; just top it with berries, coconut, nuts—even a few mini chocolate chips—and dig in.
- 1 ¾ cups plain unsweetened almond, coconut or other milk of choice
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 scoops (6.52g) youtheory® Spore Probiotic Powder
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ cup (96g) chia seeds
- Toppings: Berries or other fruit, toasted coconut, chopped toasted nuts, granola, dried fruit, nut butter, all-fruit jam
- In a blender, combine milk, maple syrup, collagen, vanilla and salt; blend until smooth and well mixed. Place chia seeds in a bowl; whisk in milk mixture. (Yield: 2 ¾ cups)
- Divide pudding among 6 bowls or jars, leaving at least an inch of headspace for toppings. Cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours or up to overnight. (Check pudding once or twice and give it a stir if mixture is separating as it gels.) Add toppings as desired right before serving.