When we say “healthy food,” your imagination probably doesn’t go right to “cheesecake.”
That’s why these treats are so special. Not only are they made with wholesome ingredients, and super-easy to put together, they’re also the most delicious way we know of to get a shot of protein, thanks to peanut butter and beauty-boosting Youtheory® Vanilla Collagen Powder.
Indulge in luscious cheesecake and feel good about it — whip up a batch today.
- For the Filling:
- ¾ cup raw cashews
- 1 5.4-oz can coconut cream
- 1 scoop Youtheory® Vanilla Collagen Powder
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
- For the Crust:
- 1/3 cup (2 oz) roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1/3 cup (2.7 oz) pitted Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp (12g) raw cacao powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 dark-chocolate peanut butter cups, chopped, for garnish
- Place cashews in a bowl and cover with cool water. Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Line a muffin tin with 8 paper or foil liners.
- Make crust: In a food processor, pulse peanuts, dates, cacao and salt to mix, then blend until a dough forms. Divide among muffin cups (use about 1 ½ tbsp per cup) and press on the bottoms to form crusts. Freeze. Wipe out processor.
- Drain cashews; rinse under cool water. Place in processor. Add coconut cream, collagen, peanut butter, maple syrup, and salt; blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down processor a few times. (Yield: About 2 cups) Remove muffin tin from freezer and divide filling among cups, using about 3 to 4 tablespoons batter for each.
- Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups on top, cover and freeze until filling is firm, at least 3 hours. Let stand on counter for about 10 minutes to thaw before serving.