The 10 Recipes You Loved the Most in 2018
2018 was a great year for recipes at Clean Plates, but there were a few that you, our readers, loved more than others. From easy, DIY baked zucchini fries to treats like chocolatey almond butter cups—the mix included everything from easy-to-make sides to desserts you can feel good about. This list features the 10 most popular recipes that ran on Clean Plates in 2018, so now you have them all in one place. Up next: a whole new year of delicious things for you to eat!
Plant-Based Meals Won 2018
We discovered that most of the recipes you love are plant-based. Cauliflower and zucchini were stand out stars, with avocado still holding on strong. Thanks to the explosion of interest in low carb diets, cauliflower had a banner year and it’s just getting started. Expect to see more plant-based options in your market with the coming new year.
1. Gluten-Free Baked Zucchini “Fries”
2. Jerk-Style Cauliflower Steaks
3. Simple Soup with Carrots, Parsnips and Scallions
4. Chocolatey Almond Butter Cups
6. Super-Fast Homemade Chicken Soup
7. Creamy Avocado, Walnut and Spelt Rigatoni
8. Cauliflower-Zucchini Patties
9. The Perfect Holiday Side Dish: Mashed Cauliflower
10. Restaurant-Quality Salmon Poke
What would you like to see more of in 2019? Write to us and let us know.
Hungry for More?
Good food brings people together. So do good emails.