10 Super-Delicious Meals for Your Next Whole30
You could think of Whole30 as a tough month of eliminating and limiting foods — or you could consider it a challenge in which you take real, whole foods and transform them into super-delicious meals that love you back. We choose the latter. Here are some of our favorite meals that you’ll crave even after your Whole30 month is done.
1. Dairy-Free Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo from The Real Food Dietitians
Comfort food alert! Here’s a rich and creamy dish the whole family will love, whether they’re Whole30-ing with you or not. If you’re craving some extra veggies, roast some chopped broccoli alongside the squash to throw in or eat on the side.
2. Whole30 Mongolia Beef Stir Fry from The Defined Dish
A dish that’s bursting with flavor and on the table in 35 minutes? Yes, please! You’ll have this one done before takeout would have arrived, and it’s healthy and great-tasting. Win-win. Eat as is or serve over cauliflower rice.
3. Egg Roll in a Bowl with Creamy Chili Sauce from 40 Aprons
Egg roll in a bowl is a classic Whole30 dish, and this one-skillet meal is ready in less than 30 minutes. (Did we mention creamy chili sauce?)
4. Whole30 Blender Cauliflower Falafel Tahini Bowl from Paleo Gluten-Free Eats
Falafel on a Whole30? Yes! With cauliflower as a base in place of chickpeas (is there anything cauliflower can’t do?), lots of herbs, and a yummy tahini sauce, this bowl makes a fantastic vegetarian meal.
5. Whole30 Fish Taco Bowls from Eat the Gains
Taco-seasoned mahi mahi, shredded cabbage, mango salsa, lime-cilantro cauliflower rice… Why are you still reading and not making this dish yet?
6. Spinach-Artichoke Twice-Baked Potatoes from Paleo Running Momma
Here’s another awesome vegetarian meal that’s also Whole30. We love this healthier twist on spinach-artichoke dip. Swap in sweet potatoes if russets aren’t your thing.
7. Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken from Nom Nom Paleo
If you look at Whole30 as an adventure, you can use it as an opportunity to explore cool ingredients — like, lemongrass. You do have to marinate this chicken, but it’s so worth the wait.
8. Paleo Burgers with Caramelized Balsamic Onions and Avocado from Joyful Healthy Eats
We love a simple burger as much as anyone, but once you start talking caramelized onions, we’re done for. Plus, since you give up sugar on Whole30, the caramelized onions will taste even sweeter.
9. The Tastiest Paprika Garlic Shrimp from Perchance to Cook
We won’t argue with this description. The recipe calls for plenty of garlic and paprika, paired with coconut milk, lemon and pepper. Yum, yum and yum.
10. Instant Pot Moroccan Lamb Stew from Reclaiming Yesterday
It may not be a traditional, slow-cooked lamb tagine, but this colorful Instant Pot stew comes pretty close. It’s loaded with flavor and tons of veggies.
Hungry for more?
Good food brings people together. So do good emails.