Skip to content
For Almond Feta:
- 1/2 cup whole almonds
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 medium watermelon
- 5 mint leaves
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 teapoons balsamic glaze
- Make Almond Feta: Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Make pizza: Cut watermelon in half. Lay the flat sides down on a cutting board. Starting at the widest part, cut a 1-inch slice across both halves. Divide each piece into 4 slices.
- Place watermelon slices on a large plate or round serving dish. Top with mint leaves
- Measure 1 ounce of almond feta (store leftovers covered in the fridge for another use). Sprinkle over watermelon. Scatter blueberries over watermelon and drizzle "pizza" with balsamic glaze.