Skip to content
- 1 fresh serrano chile, stems and seeds removed and minced
- ¼ white onion, minced
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- ½ teaspoon raw spirulina powder
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon white pepper
- Using a molcajete or a small salad bowl and fork, mash chile and onions to break down slightly.
- Add avocado cubes and spirulina. Mash vigorously to distribute spirulina evenly throughout.
- Gently stir in remainder of ingredients. Taste and adjust seasonings.