This dip is always a favorite—and with good reason! It encourages sharing and casual chats. Skip the breadsticks or chips and instead enjoy with keto-friendly fresh veggie sticks and pork rinds.
CALORIES: 432 | FAT: 36.09 grams | PROTEIN: 11.7 grams | SODIUM: 819 milligrams | FIBER: 1.3 grams | CARBOHYDRATES: 8.4 grams | NET CARBOHYDRATES: 7.1 grams | SUGAR: 2.5 grams
Excerpted from The I Love My Instant Pot® Keto Diet Recipe Book: From Poached Eggs to Quick Chicken Parmesan, 175 Fat-Burning Keto Recipes by Sam Dillard (HeyKetoMama) Copyright © 2018 Adams Media, a division of Simon and Schuster. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved. Interior images by James Stefiuk.
- 1⁄2 cup Chicken Broth (see recipe in Chapter 3)
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7-ounce) can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded whole-milk mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pour broth into Instant Pot®. Add frozen spinach, sour cream, mayo, garlic, salt, and artichokes to Instant Pot®. Place cream cheese in pot.
- Click lid closed. Press the Manual button and adjust time for 7 minutes. When timer beeps, quick-release the pressure.
- Once valve drops down, open lid. Stir in mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Serve warm.