Skip to content
- Sliced zucchini, peppers, onions, mushroom, asparagus - whatever’s fresh and whatever you prefer
- 1 head of garlic cut in half (you can use the roasted garlic throughout the week to spread on meat or add to dishes for extra flavor)
- Lined baking sheet
- 1⁄2 cup of olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop up vegetables.
- Toss the vegetables with oil, balsamic, garlic and salt and pepper until evenly coated.
- Evenly spread the vegetables and garlic out on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes, checking to see if they’re ready, you want the vegetables to have a little char to them, but not completely evaporated into the baking sheet.