Skip to content
- 2 bone in skin on chicken breasts
- 1 baking dish
- 1⁄2 cup of Olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A handful of minced sage or any other herbs you like
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 shallot minced
- A sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Take two clean bone in skin on chicken breasts and place in a baking dish.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, herbs, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Top the chicken with the dressing and bake for 30-45 minutes, checking if it’s cooked by cutting through the breasts and making sure they’re not pink.
- In the last five minutes put up the temperature to 450.
- Remove from oven, cover with tinfoil and set aside for 15 minutes before serving or refrigerating.