Skip to content
- 1/2 cup/120 mL unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup/80 mL organic neutral-flavored oil, such as grapeseed
- 1 tablespoon raw agave nectar
- 4 ½ cups/550 g cooked, cooled quinoa
- 2 cups/30 g baby arugula leaves
- 2 cups/300 g halved red or green grapes, or a combination
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup/70 g pine nuts, toasted
- 2 medium-size scallions, sliced thinly
- Fine sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, and agave. Add the quinoa, stirring to thoroughly combine. Add the arugula, grapes, onion, pine nuts, and scallions.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve chilled or room temperature.