Skip to content
- 6 to 8 large basil leaves
- 1 small clove garlic
- ¼ small red onion
- ½ seedless cucumber
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeds and stem removed
- 2 medium tomatoes, cored, quartered
- 2 medium ripe peaches, pitted, quartered
- Small pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 to 2 large pinches fine sea salt
- Ice cubes, optional
- Sunflower sprouts, olive oil, diced avocado, pumpkin seeds, for garnish, optional
- Place basil, garlic, onion, cucumber, bell pepper, tomatoes, peaches, red pepper flakes and salt in a high-powered blender; puree until smooth.
- If serving immediately, toss in a few ice cubes and blend again.
- Taste and season with additional salt, if desired.
- For best results, transfer to a container, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, divide among 4 bowls and top with any garnishes.