Skip to content
- 1 1⁄2 cups of almond milk
- 1⁄3 a cup of chia seeds
- 1⁄4 cup of cacao
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- A dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tupperware
- Toppings (optional): Shredded coconut, pomegranate seeds, sliced banana, fresh berries, whatever you have around
- In the tupperware place all ingredients and quickly stir until well blended.
- Place in a refrigerator for at least 3-5 hours or overnight.
- Top with shredded coconut, pomegranate seeds, sliced banana and fresh berries, or whatever you have around.