Skip to content
- 2 cups extra-thick, gluten-free rolled oats
- 4 cups dairy, nut, or oat milk
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- ½ cup cacao nibs
- Place oats, milk, and salt in a pot and slowly bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Lower heat to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes, or until oatmeal reaches desired consistency. You may need to add a little more liquid near the end of the cooking time.
- Spoon into bowls and top with almonds and cacao nibs. Serve immediately.