Skip to content
- 5 medium organic carrots
- ¼ cup (38 g) soaked organic raisins
- 2 tbsp (20 g) pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp (20 g) sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp (10 g) hemp seeds
- ¼ cup (10 g) chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup (45 g) raw almond butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) coconut aminos
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼-inch (6-mm) piece of ginger, optional
- f your food processor has a grating blade, this is the quickest method. Simply wash and cut the ends off of the carrots and shred them in a food processor. Otherwise, grate them by hand.
- Place the shredded carrots in a large bowl. Add the raisins, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, hemp seeds and fresh cilantro.
- In a blender, combine all of the dressing ingredients and blend well. If it is too thick, add some almond milk to thin it out.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and stir until well combined.