Recipe reprinted with permission from Super Woman Rx by Tasneem Bhatia MD.
- 2 cups almond butter
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree or applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips or 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or grass-fed butter, melted
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- In a large bowl, combine the almond butter, cashew butter, pumpkin puree or applesauce, chocolate chips or maple syrup, oil or butter, and protein powder. Stir well.
- Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.