Top Chef alum CJ Jacobson is behind Chicago’s newly-minted Mediterranean restaurant Aba, and to complement his plates of lamb-laced hummus and toasted sesame shrimp, lead mixologist Liz Pearce has crafted a slew of fruit and spice-forward libations. Here’s her refreshing, summery twist on super-trendy frosé.
- 3 ½ ounces white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- ¾ ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- ½ ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce honey
- 2 ounces water
- 1 cup ice, or more to taste
- Half grapefruit slice, for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Add ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large glass and garnish with grapefruit.