Skip to content
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 bunch kale
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- In a salad bowl, whisk together the lemon, garlic, mustard and olive oil; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chop the kale into ribbons and massage it into the dressing.
- Add the carrot and toss well.
- Divide the salad among serving bowls and top with the sliced eggs.