*Green Juice Blend can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to two days. Too many ingredients for one blender? You can blend them separately and then combine.
- For Green Juice Blend*:
- About 2 oz. water to get blend started (add more if needed)
- About 1 1/2 lbs. spinach
- About 1 1/2 lbs. Boston (butter) lettuce
- 2 large bunches of mint (about 12 oz.)
- 3 small bunches parsley (about 12 oz.)
- About 12 oz. tarragon leaves
- For each drink:
- 6 oz. Green Juice Blend
- 1/2 oz. organic light agave syrup
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- Garnish: celery stick and lemon wedge
- For each drink, add 6 ounces Green Juice Blend to a cocktail shaker. Add light agave syrup and lemon juice to shaker and fill with ice. Shake until well chilled, about 15 seconds.
- Strain into an ice-filled highball glass, garnish with a celery stick and lemon wedge. Repeat for remaining drinks.