Recipe reprinted with permission from The Keto Reset Diet by Mark Sisson.
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) tahini
- 1/2 cup (120 g) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) vanilla extract
- 5 drops vanilla stevia, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) matcha green tea powder
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Pour into a silicone mini muffin mold or silicone ice cube tray. (Alternatively, line a small rectangular loaf pan with parchment paper and pour in the entire mixture.)
- Freeze until set. Pop the fudge out of the mold or cut the larger piece into bite-size squares. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for best texture.