Make this recipe grain-free by omitting the flour and adding ½ cup more of ground organic almonds.
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon organic butter
- ¾ cup of SugaVida
- 4 organic eggs
- Zest of 2 organic clementines and juice of one organic clementine
- 2 cups ground organic almonds
- ½ cup organic gluten-free flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- Heat the oven to 350F degrees.
- In a bowl beat the SugaVida and butter together until light. Slowly add the eggs one at a time until well mixed. Add the zest and juice and gently fold in the rest of the ingredients to make a smooth batter.
- Pour into muffin wrappers and bake for 30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.