Skip to content
- 1 fennel
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt, pinch
- Herbs (dill, cumin, chipotle, or rosemary), to taste
- Remove the stalk and fronds from fennel bulb.
- Cut the fennel into quarters, remove the tough core and finely slice the rest.
- Place on a paper towel, top with another paper towel and press to remove extra moisture.
- Toss fennel in a bowl with olive oil, sea salt, squeeze of fresh lemon, and herbs.
- Bake at 250ºF for 30 minutes, then flip the slices and bake for 30 minutes longer, or until the edges are brown and crispy.