Try some of our favorite toppings:
- Bee pollen
- Raw wildflower honey
- More chocolate chips
This recipe was originally published on BeekeepersNaturals.com.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 large pasture-raised eggs (or 2 flax eggs)
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips
- Avocado oil, for cooking
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips and oil, in a blender; pulse until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Warm a skillet or griddle over medium heat; brush with avocado oil.
- Spread batter by ¼- to ½-cupfuls in pan. When edges are a light brown, after about 2 minutes, flip pancakes and cook until other sides are golden and pancakes are cooked through.
- Repeat with more oil and remaining batter.