Skip to content
- 1 1/2 cups/ 265 g quinoa, soaked overnight in the refrigerator and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fine sea salt to taste
- 1 cup/115 g berries or chopped fresh fruit
- Grass-fed organic milk, unsweetened nut milk, or coconut milk, for serving
- Coconut palm sugar, pure maple syrup, or raw agave nectar, for serving
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring 2 1/4 cups/530 mL of water to a boil.
- Add the quinoa and cinnamon and return to a boil.
- Lower the heart to a simmer, cover, and cook until the quinoa is tender and the liquid is absorbed, 8 to 10 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Transfer the quinoa to serving bowls and top with the fruit. Serve immediately, passing the milk and sweetener at the table.