Skip to content
- 1/2 cup Arla original cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger (or fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- Whole wheat bagel, crackers, toast, etc. (to spread)
- Mix the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, and maple syrup in a food processor, and process until smooth. Adjust spices to your taste.
- Add in raisins and pulse, mixing the raisins in the spread, but leaving small chunks.
- Transfer spread to a glass jar or container and keep in fridge for an hour.
- Add spread to toasted whole wheat bagels, crackers, or toast. Keep remaining spread in the fridge. It will last for about 3-4 days.