Skip to content
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 pears cored and cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Sprinkle of salt
- Handful of pecans
- Handful of pomegranate seeds
- About 2 cups of filtered water
- In a saucepan place pears, coconut sugar, and cinnamon and cover with filtered water and turn up to medium heat.
- Bring pear mixture to a simmer, then cover for 5 minutes.
- Add oats, salt and a little more water so the oats and mixture are covered.
- Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stir every few minutes.
- When ready top with pecans, pomegranate seeds, cinnamon and coconut sugar. If it’s a little dry add almond milk or even some vanilla protein powder if eating after a workout.