Skip to content
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeds removed, flesh chopped
- 2 small, ripe avocados, peeled, pitted
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock, chilled
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 to 4 red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes, chopped, for garnish
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except cherry tomatoes and extra cilantro; purée until smooth.
- Pour into large bowl or pitcher, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Divide among 4 bowls, garnish with chopped cherry tomatoes and reserved cilantro, and serve.