Skip to content
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups raw grated cauliflower
- 1 ½ teaspoons Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- In a large saute pan, warm the coconut oil over low heat for 1 minute. Add the onion and garlic and cook until translucent and softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add grated cauliflower and salt and stir. Add 1/3 cup water, turn the heat to medium-low and cook until “rice” is cooked through and soft, about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.