You can also use small dishes, like I did, to create individual quiches.
- 5 C fresh broccoli or broccolini, sliced small
- 1/2 block tofu (7 oz/198.5 g)
- 1/3 C gf flour
- 2 TBSP nutritional yeast
- 1/3 C water
- 2 TBSP yellow mustard
- 1 TSP onion powder
- 1 medium onion, thinly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 C olive oil
- 1/2 C gf bread crumbs
- olive oil to drizzle on top
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all quiche ingredients together with your hands.
- Oil the bottom of a pie pan with olive oil, pour in the batter, sprinkle with bread crumbs and then drizzle some olive oil on top. Bake for about 50 minutes, until golden brown.