Skip to content
- 0.14 ounce (4 g) dried sea lettuce
- One 15-ounce (425 g) can chickpeas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1¼ cup (20 g) fresh cilantro
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons white tahini
- 1 tablespoon Thai green curry paste (or 2 tablespoons for extra spiciness)
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Soak the sea lettuce according to the instructions on the package. Drain and thoroughly pat dry.
- Drain the chickpeas. Place them in a food processor along with the rest of the ingredients except for the salt and pepper and pulse until smooth. Carefully taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Store the hummus in an airtight container in the fridge; it will keep for at least four days.