Skip to content
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa you prepped Sunday (recipe above)
- A handful of green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup of frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons of tamari
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha
- In a large saucepan, heat up olive oil then add the garlic and ginger.
- Once fragrant, add the quinoa, until it’s coated with the oil mixture.
- Add the frozen peas and carrots until defrosted (about 3-5 minutes).
- Make a hole in the rice, add the sesame oil, then crack in the egg.
- Once the egg begins to cook (about 1-2 minutes) mix up the rice.
- Turn off the heat, add the tamari, sugar and sriracha.