Skip to content
- Vegan Pesto you prepped Sunday (recipe above)
- Handful of brown rice spaghetti
- 2 chicken sausages cut up
- Handful of kale chopped
- 1 can of cannellini beans, drained
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Sprinkle of red pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add spaghetti and cook for about 8 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat up olive oil, then add garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Add the sausage and cook until brown, then add the kale, beans and pesto, and a cup of the pasta water.
- Drain the pasta and mix in the sauce until evenly coated.