Skip to content
- 1 cup of quinoa you prepped Sunday (recipe above)
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons of tamari
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup of shitaki mushrooms
- 1 bok choy blub
- 1 chopped shallot
- 1⁄2 cup of kimchi
- 1 roasted salmon filet you prepped Sunday (recipe above) flaked
- 1 hard boiled egg you prepped Sunday (recipe above) peeled, and cut in half
- 1⁄2 an avocado sliced
- Sautee the shallot, mushrooms and bok choy with olive oil for about 2 minutes, off the heat, coat with tamari and grated ginger.
- In a bowl, place the quinoa, then arrange: mushrooms and bok choy mixture, kimchi, avocado, the hardboiled egg, and the salmon.