Greek yogurt contains lactic acid to gently exfoliate skin, while its anti-inflammatory abilities soothe irritation. Combined with apple cider vinegar’s antibacterial properties, this mask banishes breakout-causing bacteria and calms troubled skin.
- 1/2 unripe banana
- 3-4 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons raw, organic apple cider vinegar
- In a small bowl, mash up the banana. Add the yogurt and apple cider vinegar and mix until combined.
- After cleansing face, use a cotton ball to apply mixture to face. Let mask sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water, finish with a splash of cool water and pat face dry with a towel.