- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder*
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- 2 ½ tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- In an oven-safe 16 to 20-ounce mug (get one that can go up to 480F), combine dry ingredients and chocolate chips.
- Add in wet ingredients. Mix with a fork until thoroughly combined.
- Place in oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 375F, or until set in the center.