- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/3 cup organic popcorn kernels
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, optional
- Toppings: nutritional yeast, cayenne pepper, hemp hearts and spirulina
- In a medium saucepan, heat the coconut oil over medium heat, add a couple kernels and cover.
- When the kernels pop, add the remaining kernels, cover the pot and give it a good shake to distribute. Continue cooking, shaking the pan frequently.
- When popping slows down to 2-3 second between each pop, remove pan from the heat immediately.
- Transfer popcorn to a bowl and add salt and other toppings.