Skip to content
September 26, 2017
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 1 1/2 cups organic coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure Grade B maple syrup (plus more for on top)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups sprouted whole wheat or spelt flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons pasture-raised butter (for pan and topping)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs and continue whisking in milk, oil, syrup and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and whisk all together.
- Heat a heavy frying pan, greased with a little pasture-raised butter. When pan is hot, pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan.
- When bubbles appear on the surface, about two minutes, flip the pancake and cook the other side for another two minutes or until center of pancake is cooked.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.