- For Shrub:
- 1/2 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup raw honey
- 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- For Cocktail:
- 1 1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1 mango shrub
- 2 ounces soda
- 1/4 fresh jalapeno, seeded and sliced
- For Shrub:Combine mango, ginger and honey in a pan, cover and bring to a low simmer. Remove from heat and let the mixture cool. Mash and strain mixture (cheesecloth or muslin is best). Add vinegar and store in mason jar.
- For Cocktail:Fill cocktail glass with ice. Add tequila and mango shrub. Stir to mix. Top with soda water. Garnish with jalapeno.