Recipe by Caitlyn Milligan
- 1 16-ounce box of quinoa
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 medium sized onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 pound ground organic turkey
- 5 cups organic marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 7-ounce container Arla Light Cream Cheese
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
- In a large stockpot over medium high heat, heat the oil then add the onion. Cook until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute. Add the turkey and cook until the meat is brown.
- Add the marinara sauce and cook, stirring, for another 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the mozzarella and quinoa.
- Let cool for 10 minutes then add cream cheese and stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste.