Skip to content
August 15, 2018
Recipe by Ariel Martinez
- ¾ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and cut in half
- ¼ cup aged balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup kombucha, such as Ginger KeVita Master Brew Kombucha
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ pound organic mesclun or spring mix
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, shallot and garlic and let steep for 15 minutes; discard the garlic.
- In a Mason jar, combine infused olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and kombucha and shake until mixture is thoroughly combined, about 30 seconds.
- On a plate, drizzle the lemon juice over the radishes.
- In a large salad bowl, garnish the mesclun mix with carrots and radishes and dress with vinaigrette to taste.