Skip to content
August 16, 2018
- 1 cup/ 240 mL cranberry sauce
- 1 cup/ 140 mL grass-fed organic plain yogurt or kefir
- 4 medium-size pears, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup/ 55 g naturally sweetened granola
- In a medium bowl, combine the cranberry sauce and yogurt.
- Place about half of the pears in the bottom of four parfait glasses or tall tumblers. Top each glass with 1/4 cup/ 60 mL of the yogurt mixture.
- Repeat, making another layer each of pears and the yogurt mixture. Top with the granola and serve.